Sunday, October 2, 2011

Vegan Mofo Month of Food 2011 Has Begun!


This could not be a more exciting month! It's October, the most wonderful time of the year! Fall is my favorite season, Halloween is my favorite holiday, and the most wonderful veggies are in season right now. Also, I deprive myself of scary movies all year round so that I can fully revel in tormenting myself in a scary movie marathon. For every night in October! As if it couldn't get any better, Vegan Mofo is doing their Vegan Month of Food in October this year! What this means is vegan bloggers from all over can participate by signing up through the Vegan Mofo site, then for the entire month we blog our brains out like maniacs, hoping our posts will be featured, along with the enjoyment of seeing so many great posts throughout the month. I'm committing to their recommended 20 posts throughout the month, which means I'll have a post every weekday! I'm very excited and I have some very special things planned. My first post is tomorrow and features my favorite fall treat! Gotta get to it!

2 comments:

  1. We love scary movies, too. I'll be looking forward to seeing your posts!

    ReplyDelete